Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sweating is a good thing...

This article explains the complexities of running in the heat of summer and how to strategically put forth your best effort, but here is what I really got from the story.

On the second page it states "people who are heat adapted sweat sooner and more profusely, allowing their bodies to cool more efficiently." I have always considered myself an over sweater, even in the dead of winter. I have even noticed that coming back from a run I have lost many pounds due to loss of water/sweat, but now I understand things differently. I am most certainly not an over sweater; I am just prematurely adapting to the heat. Ergo, I am obviously superior to everyone has to adapt when the heat comes!

Egotistical sarcasm seems to run wild in this post. Deal with it.

No comments: